CREATIVE WEDDINGS BY BOB
e-mail: email@example.com - Phone: 925-337-0838
Please mail checks to: Bob Le Laurin
1950 Hania Way
Manteca CA 95336
Amount of Guests:_______________________________________________________
Wedding Coordinator & Phone Number:______________________________________
Bob's Wedding Attire if different from Dark Suit:_______________________________
WEDDING PACKAGE AND SERVICES INCLUDED FOR THE FEE STATED ABOVE:
- Speaking with couple to work out ceremony and talk through their desires for the wedding.
- Rehearsal (Will attend rehearsal at a sugested added fee)
- Leading Marriage Ceremony
- Getting signatures on Marriage Certificate and mail in.
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between CREATIVE WEDDING BY BOB and THE CLIENT. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between parties. The only way to change or add to this agreement is to do so in writing, and providing the document is signed by relevant parties.
2. RESERVATION: Upon your signature, CREATIVE WEDDINGS BY BOB will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the Reservation Deposit of 50% is non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the wedding is canceled for any reason; including unforeseen disaster, fire, strike and or extreme weather. The Reservation Deposit is to paid at the signing of the contract. THE CLIENT understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the ceremony is due at or before the rehearsal.
3. CANCELLATION: In the event that THE CLIENT cancels the contract services for the wedding outlined in this contract before the wedding ceremony takes place, the deposit will be forfeited. CREATIVE WEDDINGS BY BOB agrees to refund the remaining balance to THE CLIENT.
4. COOPERATION: The parties agree to positive cooperation and communication for the best possible site management.
5. HOUSE RULES: CREATIVE WEDDINGS BY BOB is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony site management.
6. PAYMENTS: THE CLIENT agrees to a total payment of $_____. A 50% deposit of $_____ is required at the time of contract acceptance. The remaining balance of an additional $_____ is due at/before the rehearsal. Payment may be made in cash or check made out to “Bob Le Laurin”.
7. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, family, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to retain an alternate Officiant able and/or willing to provide a quality ceremony. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package.
8. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
9. AMENDMENTS: This contract has been freely negotiated and shall be recognized as the entirety of the agreement, only those changes or modifications specifically placed in writing, attached, dated and signed by THE CLIENT and CREATIVE WEDDINGS BY BOB at the time of acceptance of this contract shall be recognized as amendments to this contract.
I have read and understood the terms above.
I hereby agree to the terms of this agreement.
Signed:____________________________________________________________ (CLIENT RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT)
Signed: Bob Le Laurin (on behalf of CREATIVE WEDDINGS BY BOB)
BOB LE LAURIN
1950 Hania Way
Manteca CA 95336